PRANA TO PRANAYAMA is written essentially for the basic awareness of various parameters related to 'prana', 'mind' and 'breath' for clear understanding of the process of pranayama and its role in the human journey towards exploration and realization of the dormant divine connection which lies within every human being. Written in seven chapters, the book discusses the following in details:
• Prana: the vital energy.
• Active and passive prana.
• How prana flows through and is distributed within the human body?
• What are the activities of prana as vayus within the human body?
• What are koshas, gross body, astral body and causal body?
• Nature of the mind that acts as a barrier between the body and the soul.
• The interconnections between 'prana', 'mind' and the 'breath'.
• How pranayama helps in the process of taming the restless mind?
• Role of pranayama in the Patanjali's eight limb path of yoga for samadhi.