Kabab has always held a special place in Indian cuisine. It is noted for variety and taste.
This book describes the simple process for preparing delicious kabas from meat, chicken, fish, paneer, vegetables,and even fruits.
Several cooking methods of kabas have also been described including the dressing, roasting and presenting.
The book covers recipes prepared in tandoor, tawa, kadhai, handi, patila, over coal chulah or oven, grill or microwaves.
Each step is lucidly explained to facilitate easy preparation.
Both the vegetarians and non-vegetarians can enjoy and relish kababs ranging from sweet to savoury or spicy to fruity.
* Vegetarian Kababs - 21 varieties.
* Chicken Kababs - 13 varieties.
* Fish Kababs - 9 varieties.
* Meat Kababs - 35 varieties.
* Kababs from Far & Near - 13 varieties.
*Accompaniments - 13 varieties of Sauce, Kasundi, Raita, Chutney, Salad & mayonnaise.
* Masala - Tandoor, Chat, Garam.